Dora Puig has been Ranked as the No.1 Realtor in Miami-Dade County in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 according to The Real Trend’s Study, “THE THOUSAND” and Published by The Wall Street Journal. Dora started her high-end real estate career in the early 90’s in Beverly Hills, California before returning to South Florida where she has been responsible for over $4 billion in career sales. In 2021, Dora was Ranked #5 in the USA, #3 in Florida and #1 in Miami-Dade.
She is known for her extensive portfolio of Luxury Waterfront Estates & Condominiums in Miami’s most sought-after residential locations. Through consecutive record-breaking sales, she is recognized as the top producer in exclusive neighborhoods throughout Miami and the Beaches. In 2021, Puig closed nearly $1 billion in transactions, serving as her best year yet. Dora currently serves as the Director of Sales & Marketing for the award-winning Palazzo Della Luna boutique luxury condominium building. It is Fisher Island’s newest full-service residential building featuring 50 units 3-7 bedroom residences from $6.5 to $40 million.
The crown jewel of Fisher Island, Palazzo Della Luna was named the Best Residential Development in the Americas by the International Property Awards for 2020. Dora manages a multi-lingual sales team who specialize in the ins and outs of this idyllic private island club. With only a handful of residences left, Dora has successfully closed out approximately $450 million in sales at the new luxury full-service tower Palazzo Del Sol, Fisher Island. Puig has been recognized as the No.1 Realtor in Miami-Dade for 5 consecutive years by Real Trends “THE THOUSAND” Published by The Wall Street Journal.
• No. 5 in America, No. 3 in Florida and No. 1 in Miami-Dade County for Individual Sales Volume in 2021
• No. 13 in America, No. 6 in Florida and No. 1 in Miami-Dade County for Individual Sales Volume in 2020
• No. 9 in America, No. 4 in Florida and No. 1 in Miami-Dade County for Individual Sales Volume in 2019
• No. 34 in America, No. 4 in Florida and No. 1 in Miami-Dade County for Individual Sales Volume in 2018
• No. 19 in America, No. 3 in Florida and No. 1 in Miami-Dade County for Individual Sale Volume in 2017